During the many years of being a manager and mentor, the further development of my employees and the support for their own initiatives have always been a matter close to my heart.
For this reason, I decided to take a closer look at the topic of coaching in the professional environment and to invest in a professional systemic coaching training based on the Kiel consulting model.
These experiences coupled with my solution-oriented nature, provide me with an ideal basis to support you with your professional topics.
You can find out how this works in detail during a first meeting.
- Technical education in Civil Engineering (HTL Krems) and in Applied Geosciences (Mining University of Leoben)
- Work experience in a wide range of technical fields, as a technical expert as well as a manager
- Leadership experience with up to 1200 employees, virtual leadership in internationally diverse teams and experience at the senior management level in the largest Austrian industrial cooperation
- Intercultural experience through various international assignments in countries such as Azerbaijan, USA, Netherlands, Romania, etc.
- Experience in project management, change management and major organizational restructuring
- Lecturer at the Mining University of Leoben for Petroleum Economics & Risk Management in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Several years of experience as an internal trainer, coach, mentor and sparring partner
- Various training courses in the fields of technology, economy and personnel development
- Completed ESBA Coaching education
- Creative activities. www.barbaradutzler.at